The role of three-phase voltage stabilizer
The three-phase voltage stabilizer actually connects three voltage stabilizer units with a “Y” connection. Then use the control circuit board and the motor drive system to control the voltage regulating transformer to achieve the function of stabilizing the output voltage. In fact, compared with other types of voltage regulators, the scope of application of the three-phase voltage regulator is quite extensive. With the improvement of its manufacturing technology, it is believed that it will have a wider range of applications. Three-phase voltage stabilizer, generally known to users who know the circuit, three-phase power generally refers to industrial power 380V. Its input and output wiring are generally three live wires connected, and the wiring methods are three-phase three-wire, three-phase four-wire, three-phase five-wire, and so on.
Wiring method of three-phase voltage stabilizer
The three-phase voltage regulator, like the three-phase voltage regulator and the three-phase transformer, is a power transmission device that regulates the voltage. For power transmission equipment, the connection of the three-phase voltage stabilizer is very important. How to prevent accidents during the wiring process will test the skills of the three-phase voltage stabilizer manufacturers.
- Classification of three-phase voltage regulator wiring: According to the classification of input lines, it can be divided into two common wiring systems, such as three-phase four-wire and three-phase five-wire.
- Wiring method of the output terminal of the 3-phase voltage stabilizer (3kVA to 20kVA): When wiring the three-phase voltage stabilizer, please pay attention to distinguish the required wire and the ground wire of the load end. When wiring, connect the standby load of the voltage stabilizer to the output of the voltage stabilizer.
- The connection method of the input end of the three-phase voltage stabilizer: Connect the cable of the power grid to the input end of the voltage stabilizer. When connecting the cable of the input end, it is also the same as the output end, and it is necessary to distinguish the neutral wire and the live wire of the power grid.
The wiring method of the fully automatic AC voltage stabilizer is very simple. First of all, the AC voltage stabilizer is divided into two types: Single-phase and three-phase. Single-phase voltage stabilizer, the output is two wires, neutral and live. When we use it, we only need to connect the neutral and live wires to the main power supply. Then connect the neutral wire and live wire of the output end to the required equipment, and then connect the ground wire, so that the single-phase AC voltage stabilizer has been connected, and now we can try it out.
The same is true for the wiring method of the 3-phase AC voltage stabilizer, except that there are three output zero lines, and the wiring method does not change much. We all know that the output of the three-phase voltage stabilizer must be three-phase power 380v, and the wiring is three-phase four-wire, that is, there are three live wires and one neutral wire. Note that the three-phase stabilizer is phase sequence protected. The phase sequence must not be wrong when wiring. The input end of the voltage stabilizer is connected to the main power supply, and the output end of the voltage stabilizer is connected to the equipment. Send power to the regulated power supply, observe whether the input voltage and output voltage of the three-phase regulated power supply are stable. if the output is stable and there is no abnormality, our three-phase voltage stabilizer can also be put into use, here is the three-phase voltage stabilizer And the use method of single-phase voltage stabilizer installation.
Matters needing attention when wiring a three-phase voltage stabilizer
- When wiring the three-phase voltage stabilizer, the diameter of the power line at the incoming end should meet the current value of the corresponding capacity of the voltage stabilizer.
- When wiring the three-phase voltage stabilizer, the power line at the incoming end should be connected to the input end of the voltage stabilizer, and according to the color of the bus bar: The yellow wire is connected to phase A, the green wire is connected to phase B, the red wire is connected to phase C, and the outgoing wire is connected to phase C. The power line should be connected to the output end of the voltage stabilizer, and according to the color of the bus bar: the yellow line is connected to the A phase, the green line is connected to the B phase, the red line is connected to the C phase, and is connected to the zero “N” terminal. Connected to the ground, the grounding resistance should be less than 0.4 ohms.
- When wiring the three-phase voltage stabilizer, the voltage stabilizer with a double cabinet or multi-cabinet structure should be connected according to the color of the bus bar between the cabinets, and the other connection lines should be connected according to the number.