MST-90+ battery voltage stabilizer & charger (14v 120A) for BMW ECU programmer
- Product type: Car voltage stabilizer
- DC voltage: 14.2V
- Rated current: 120A
- Rated power: 1700W
- Ripple and noise: 100m Vp-p
- Rated input voltage: 220V (+/-20%)
- Frequency range: 40-60HZ
- Power factor: 0.95
- Efficiency: 85%
- Overload: 90-110% of rated output power
- Over-voltage: 15V
- Operating temperature: -40°C- +70°C
- Safety: UL60950, TUV EN60950-1
- Withstand voltage: I/P-O/P:3KVAC I/P-FG:1.5KVAC
- Insulation resistance: I/P-O/P, I/P-FG:100M Ohms, 500VDC/25/70%RH
- EMC: EN55022, EN61000
- When the battery is charging over or when the charger output current is lower than 3A, it will display BATT FULL/DISAB. When the current is restored to 3.5A, the BATT FULL/DISAB prompt disappears.
- When the charging current is over 100A or the output voltage of the device is higher than 15V, the voltage stabilizer will automatically disconnect the DC output and at the same time illuminate the ALARM while the WARN indicator flashes, accompanied by drops of the alarm sound. The display shows “Temper High” or “Current High”. When the current or voltage back to the normal range, click the FORCF START button, which will stop the drip alarm.
- When the internal temperature of the car voltage stabilizer is higher than 76 ℃, then “WARN” will start and sound an alarm. When the temperature is over 80 ℃, the “Temper High” will be displayed, and the output will be disconnected
- When the input of the equipment is over current or over voltage, it will burn out the inner tube. Please check the input current & voltage and then use.
- When the charger is turned on, fan 1 is located at the back end of the machine, and fan 2 can start at the same time. Ensure that the charger does not stop working and damage due to overheating.
- Please use 10A or above of the power supply socket connected to the equipment. Please abide by the general rules of the safe use of electricity. A power supply socket with a ground wire must be used.
- Verify that the connection between the positive and negative poles is correct when connecting the clip cable to the battery or vehicle.
- After charging the wire into the connector, please tighten the right and ensure that the connection is reliable and then turn on the power switch.
- The machine has high pressure, non-professionals do not operate, so as not to shock.
- This charger is only suitable for 12V lead-acid battery charging.
LIKE IT? GET IT.
Contact us and we will be happy to assist you.